The Dog Control Officer is Debra Matthews.
The Assistant Dog Control Officer is Michael Matthews.
If you have a Dog issue please contact Debra or Michael for assistance.
Phone Numbers are below:
Home: (585) 384-9501
Debra’s Cell: (607) 661-0727
Michael’s Cell: (585) 704-2706
New York State Law requires licensing for dogs that are four (4) months old and also require an up-to-date rabies vaccine. The License fee for a spayed and neutered dog is $11.00 and $15.00 for an unsprayed and unneutered dog.
Some duties of the Dog Control Officer include:
- Assisting injured domestic dogs and securing immediate medical care
- Securing dogs that run loose
- Checking license and rabies tags on dogs
- Investigation of reports of abandoned animals
- Barking problems
- Vicious dogs and related ordinances
Fremont Dog Control Officer Mailing Address:
8217 Cream Hill Rd.
Arkport, NY 14807